Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Massimo Nolletti | Bar Lane Studios | York
Massimo Nolletti's April exhibition at Bar Lane Studios is a wonderful celebration of the sounds and vibrations of everyday life. This series of work represents the endless possibilities of photography in an urban setting, exploring the Australian landscape and all its idiosyncrasies.
Massimo Noletti: Oz, 10/04/2012 - 14/04/2012, Bar Lane Studios, 1 Bar Lane, York, YO1 6JU. www.barlanestudios.com/www.massimonolletti.com
Aesthetica in Print
If you only read Aesthetica online, you're missing out. The February/March issue of Aesthetica is out now and offers a diverse range of features from an examination of the diversity and complexity of art produced during the tumultuous decade of the 1980s in Art, Love & Politics in the 1980s, opening 11 February at MCA Chiacgo, a photographic presentation of the Irish Museum of Modern Art's latest opening, Conversations: Photography from the Bank of America Collection. Plus, we recount the story of British design in relation to a comprehensive exhibition opening this spring at the V&A.
If you would like to buy this issue, you can search for your nearest stockist here. Better yet call +44 (0) 1904 629 137 or visit the website to subscribe to Aesthetica for a year and save 20% on the printed magazine.
All images courtesy the artist
Posted by Aesthetica at Tuesday, March 27, 2012
March 25 - April 1
- Tate Britain Commission 2012: Patrick Keiller | Ta...
- I Myself Have Seen It: Photography and Kiki Smith ...
- Matthew Picton: Urban Narratives | Sumarria Lunn |...
- Daytime TV | David Hall: End Piece… | Ambika P3 | ...
- The Formal Language of Protest | Tina Hage: Gestal...
- The AIPAD Photography Show New York Opens Thursday...
- Excessive Beauty | Sebastião Salgado & Per-Anders ...
- Massimo Nolletti | Bar Lane Studios | York
- ▼ March 25 - April 1 (8)
- ► 2011 (297)
- ► 2010 (126)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (4)