Thursday, 2 February 2012
Coggles Street Style Film: Part II
Coggles' new campaign, Street Styles Series which aim to promote the brand's primary mission of including personality into their designs for people not models. This exclusive short from Coggles is a portrait of style, featuring Danish tattoo artist Natasha. Natasha styled herself for the film mixing vintage pieces with Paul & Joe Sister.
Posted by Aesthetica at Thursday, February 02, 2012
January 29 - February 5
- The Familiar and the Exotic | Last Chance to See |...
- Coggles Street Style Film: Part II
- Turner and the Elements & Hamish Fulton: Walk | Tu...
- Aesthetica February/March Issue Out Today
- The Language of Political Dissent | Lis Rhodes: Di...
- One Man's Treasure | Creative Stars: Lost is Found...
- Aesthetica Art Prize Open for Entries
- Home Grown | The F.E. McWilliam Gallery & Studios ...
- ▼ January 29 - February 5 (8)
- ► 2011 (297)
- ► 2010 (126)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (4)